The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you." Psalm 32:8

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

God Sees The Real Us

My professor once said, "God sees the real us, we don't even see the real us." I've heard that phrase before in many different ways but it never really hit me. Every flaw that I or others may see does not exist when God looks at me. God sees you as His beautiful, radiant, genuine princess. Nothing you have done in the past nor do in the future will change His perception of you. Pure, stainless, white as snow. What a loving and gracious God we serve. When He looks at you, He sees everything that you were created to be. You are made perfect in His image and remain the apple of His eye. 


"My Beloved" Kari Jobe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5o_C86EhW8

No comments:

Post a Comment